Ph.d. forsvar ved Anne-Sophie Schou Jødal
Anne-Sophie Schou Jødal, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience will defend her thesis on: “Wheat dough characterisation at industrial bakeries".
16.04.2021 kl. 13.00 - 16.00
Wheat dough characterisation at industrial bakeries
To increase the product variety of bakery products at industrial scale and obtain more robust production processes, more knowledge and measurements of the raw materials, production processes and the dough are needed. The viscoelastic properties of dough are determining for the final result, but these are rarely measured. In this PhD, a protocol for analysis of large deformation properties for yeasted wheat dough samples was established. It was tested whether the protocol could be used to differentiate between a number of variables. The potentials for establishment of dough analysis in the industrial manufacturing of bakery products were also elucidated.
- Professor MSO Kim Lambertsen Larsen, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience, Aalborg University
- Jeppe Møller Lorentzen, Cluster Operations Excellence Manager, Lantmännen Unibake Denmark
- Associate Professor Thomas Ditlev Brunø, Department of Materials and Production, Aalborg University
- Associate Professor Kjeld Nielsen, Department of Materials and Production, Aalborg University
- Associate Professor Morten Lykkegaard Christensen (chairman), Aalborg University, Denmark
- Merete Møller Engelsen, Scientific Manager, Novozymes A/S, Denmark
- Docent Tuula Sontag-Strohm, University of Helsinki, Finland
LINK FOR TEAMS-MEETING
Department of Chemistry and Bioscience, AAU
Online ph.d. defense